Windows DUN/RAS Error 603
"Caller's buffer is too small."
This page was last modified on Saturday, 05-Feb-2011 15:11:54 EST.
- In the modem properties make sure
that the port speed is not set too low.
- Open up the "Port Settings"
and make sure that FIFO's are on and not set too low. Try playing
around with these settings until the error goes away.
- Try uninstalling and reinstalling
Dialup Networking and all its associated components.
- Try uninstalling and reinstalling the
- It is possible that the modem is not functioning. Refer to computer manufacturer.