1. Make sure that the correct modem is
selected in the dialer.
2. Make sure (by looking at the modem
diagnostics) that the correct modem drivers are being used. If not, find
and install the correct drivers.
3. Uninstall and reinstall the dialer.
4. If this does not work, or is not the
case try reinstalling the modem.
5. If the modem responds to diagnostics,
and responds to ATZ in HyperTerminal, try uninstalling and reinstalling Dialup
6. Doesn't look like the modem is
working. Refer to computer manufacturer.
This page was last modified on Saturday, 05-Feb-2011 15:11:54 EST.