1. Is it a Laptop? Try Plugging the
PCMCIA Card into a different slot.
2. Is correct modem selected in the
connectoid? Select the correct modem.
3. Try rebooting the computer.
4. Does the modem respond to
diagnostics? If not, uninstall and reinstall it.
5. If so, by looking at the Ati's does
it look like the correct modem is setup?
6. Try uninstalling and reinstalling the modem anyways.
7. Try an init string. Lower the
fifo buffers. Is it a NON-winmodem? If so, check required to connect
under error control.
8. Update the modem drivers. Try
into line noise.
10. Refer to manufacturer.
More info on error 630 can be found at:
This page was last modified on Saturday, 05-Feb-2011 15:11:54 EST.