1. Check the connectoid, is require
encrypted password checked under the Server Types tab? Uncheck it.
2. Uninstall and reinstall the Dial Up adapter.
3. Recreate the Dialer.
4. Check for extra winsock.dll's and
5. Is VPN installed? If they do
not use it get rid of it.
6. Try inits.
7. Uninstall and reinstall network.
8. Nuke the pwl files.
9. Try resetting their password on the
10. Full internet Uninstall and reinstall. (DUN,
connectoid, pwl files, and network)
11. Is it a laptop? Try moving the
PCMCIA card to another slot.
More info on error 645 can be found at:
This page was last modified on Saturday, 05-Feb-2011 15:11:54 EST.