1. Make sure the correct number is being dialed (check area code, etc.)
2. Make sure the number is not experiencing an outage.
3. Make sure user is not out of time for the day, etc, if this applies to the ISP.
4. Try disabling call waiting if the location has call waiting.
5. Does the number you are dialing from have voice mail? Voice mail can cause this and you will want to check your voicemail. If this becomes a common problem you may wish to reconsider having Voice mail on the number the computer dials from.
This page was last modified on Saturday, 05-Feb-2011 15:11:54 EST.