1. Make sure the user is dialing the correct phone number. Make sure the phone number they are dialing is not having issues.
2. Check the connectoid and Network settings.
3. Make sure there is not an outage on that phone number.
4. Make sure modem is setup properly, try inits, check for updated drivers.
5. Lower the Fifo buffers. Lower port speed to 57600, making sure the checkbox to 'only connect at this speed' is unchecked.
6. Check into line noise.
This page was last modified on Saturday, 05-Feb-2011 15:11:54 EST.