The Modem is Being Used by Another
Dial-Up Networking Connection or Another Program. Disconnect the Other
Connection or Close the Program, and Then Try Again.
2. Make sure there is no fax software or
other such applications running.
3. See if you can pull up the modem
diagnostics under the diagnostics tab -> More Info.
4. If you cannot, close everything and
press CTRL-ALT-DELETE. If RNAAPP is running, go to the RNAAPP
5. If you can, check the device manager
and make sure there is nothing conflicting with the modem, and that the COM port
6. Try uninstalling and reinstalling the modem.
This page was last modified on Saturday, 05-Feb-2011 15:11:55 EST.