Click here for the article: "A Techie's Guide to Combating RNAAPP"
1. Make sure that no other programs are
using your modem. Fax software, Supervoice, etc...
2. Ctrl-Alt-Delete, and end task RNAAPP.
Reboot machine. Try doing diags on the modem, if the diags come up without
a port already open error, it should be fine.
3. Uninstall and Reinstall connectoid, the network
settings, pwl files, and DUN.
4. Uninstall and Reinstall modem if it persists.
5. Search for RNAAPP in the windows registry
and remove any instances. (WARNING: This should not be done by the user,
this fix should be done by a computer tech. If you are an ISP tech or a
user you should probably not try this step.)
This page was last modified on Saturday, 05-Feb-2011 15:11:54 EST.