Windows DUN/RAS Error 601
"The port handle is invalid."
This page was last modified on Saturday, 05-Feb-2011 15:11:54 EST.
- Press the "More Info.."button under Diagnostics while the modem's COM port is selected. If you are able to get Ati# responses then you may just have to reboot, take out a problematic init string, or type ATZ as the init.
- If this does not work, or is not the case try reinstalling the modem.
- Press Ctrl-Alt-Delete, if you see RNAAPP loaded, then go to the RNAAPP fix page.
- Try Uninstalling and reinstalling Dialup Networking and all of its associated components.
- It is possible that the modem is not functioning. Refer to computer manufacturer.