1. Click Start, goto find, and click files or
2. Search for telephon.ini.
3. If you find it then rename it to
telephon.old or telephon.bad.
4. Click on Start, Run, then type
tapiini.exe, press Enter.
6. It is also possible that the modem is
not setup correctly. Check the modem and possibly Uninstall and reinstall it.
7. Try uninstalling and reinstalling the Dial Up Adapter.
8. Make sure that no other programs are
using your modem. Fax software, Supervoice, etc...
9. Ctrl-Alt-Delete, if you see RNAAPP
loaded, then go to the RNAAPP fix page.
More info on error 633 can be found at:
This page was last modified on Saturday, 05-Feb-2011 15:11:54 EST.