1. Make sure that they are dialing
the correct number. This includes if they should or shouldn't dial the
area code, a 9, etc...
2. If they hear a modem tone then try
driver upgrades, inits, add &C0 (carrier detect always on), etc...
3. Make sure that no other programs are
using your modem. Fax software, Supervoice, etc...
4. Ctrl-Alt-Delete, if you see RNAAPP
loaded, then go to the RNAAPP fix page.
5. Check into line noise. Perhaps
do a full internet uninstall and reinstall first to make sure you eliminate any
errors that might be on their machine.
This page was last modified on Saturday, 05-Feb-2011 15:11:54 EST.